You Can Have A Brand New Smile – In As Little As 2 Weeks!
Dental veneers, also commonly referred to as porcelain veneers, are thin shells of ceramic which are installed on the fronts of your teeth. People choose to get veneers to correct cracked, chipped, stained or misaligned teeth. Each veneer is designed differently for each person and are made from advanced materials which mimic the natural enamel of your teeth.
Are Dental Veneers Right For You?
Dental veneers may be right for you if any of the following applies:
- You are unhappy with your smile
- You have broken, chipped or cracked teeth
- Your teeth are stained and whitening products won’t work
- You have gap(s) in between your teeth
- Your teeth are worn down
- You have teeth that are misaligned, uneven or irregularly shaped
We begin by creating a wax mock up, especially in the cases where we are changing length of the teeth or width if the teeth. The great advantage is you get to take your new smile for a “test drive”. This is especially important in the cases where we are lengthening your teeth, for example to improve phonetics & speech.
Benefits Of Veneers
- Stain resistant – Unlike your natural teeth, veneers resist staining coffee, tea and other products.
- They look natural – Veneers are designed to closely resemble your natural teeth
- Built to last – Veneers built to be durable and cal last as long as 10 to 15 years with the proper upkeep
- Easy installation – Usually we’re able to install veneers within two visits
- No recovery – After installation of veneers, you’ll be able to carry about your normal life without any down time.
- You’ll have a beautiful smile – With dental veneers we’ll create you a great smile you can be proud of
How Much Do Veneers Cost?
The cost of dental veneers is affected by several factors, including the condition of your teeth, the type of veneers recommended, how many veneers you need, etc. To be able to give an accurate pricing, we ask you contact us to schedule a free appointment.
Schedule A FREE Consultative Visit
Sit down with one of our dental professionals and see if veneers are the right solution for you. We’ll answer all of your questions and inform you about the process moving forward. Schedule an appointment today by clicking here or call (623) 846-5555