Smile Dental Clinics was established in 2000 and has served more than 45,000 patients Valley Wide. Our practice is built on the experience of our highly trained staff, and the latest technology and training. This allows us to focus on the patient dental experience at a reasonable cost.
Dr. Edward Harsini graduated from University of Missouri-Kansas City Dental School May 1998. He has lived in the Phoenix Valley since 1985, and graduated from Apollo High School. He has attended over 1,000 hours of Continuing Education in all facets of dentistry, including Aesthetic and Occlusion and Implant dentistry and Orthodontics. Dr. Harsini is dedicated and passionate about being one of the best in his field.
- UCLA Aesthetic Continuum
- 3M Imtec Mini Dental Implants
- GRU/AAID Maxi-Course Implant Dentistry
Dr. Harsini has learned from & trained with some of the world’s most renown experts in Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Dr Brian Le Sage
- Dr David Hornbrook
- Dr Jimmy Ubank
- Dr Frank Spears
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Certificate of training on Mini Dental Implant system.
- Ultimate Occlusion Program
- Ultimate Occlusion 2
- Dr. Harsini attended Comprehensive Training Program in implant dentistry, in a course offered for Georgia Regents University and AAID American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
- Completed Oral sedation dentistry course.
- Certified by AB Dental in IMPLANT PLACEMENT AND BONE GRAFTING SEMINAR.
- Certified by the Live Implant Training Institute for implant placement, immediate loading, bone grafting and sinus lift techniques
- Certified member of “INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF ORAL IMPLANTOLOGISTS”
Dr. Lawlay Azizi specializes in State-Of-The Art cosmetic and general dentistry, with pediatric and geriatric experience. She is passionate about providing safe, gentle, quality dental care and treatment. Dr. Azizi is well known for clinical skills and solid understanding of patient´s needs and anxieties.
Her expertise includes preventive and corrective dentistry, restorative and cosmetic dentistry, emergency dental care, treatment plans, diagnostics, dental cleaning, root canals, reconstruction, bonding crowns, dentures and bridges, veneers, in-lays, on-lays, whitening, and patient’s education.
- General Dentistry, Phoenix, AZ.
- Perfect Teeth, Peoria, AZ
- Sunwest Dental, Mesa, AZ
- Dental Dreams, Lowell, MA
- State of the Art Family Dental Care, Danvers and Salem, MA
- General Dental Center, Beverly, MA
- Dentistry Intern
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Bedford, MA
- Classic Smile, Menford, MA
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Center, Somerville, MA
- Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA.
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering
Dr. Olga Prokopets has a unique dual dental degree obtained from the prestigious School of Dentistry in the Ukraine from Poltava Stomatological Institute which included the combined medical and dental educations from 1981 to 1986 and Marquette University Dental School in Milwaukee, Wisconsin from 1990-1994. Dr. Prokopets has 27+ years of dental experience in all aspects of dentistry.
Dr. Prokopets is a member of the American Dental Association, American Academy of Implant Dentistry and American Academy of General Dentistry. She regularly participates in continuing education to stay current with the latest techniques in dentistry.
Dr. Prokopets is a highly skilled professional who will listen carefully to your concerns and expectations in order to diagnose and provide the uniquely designed comprehensive care to fit your individual needs to the best of her ability in the most comfortable and relaxing atmosphere.